With its large aperture opening up to F1.7, it has a high light intensity and allows precise recording
even in poor light conditions.
The lens is multi-layered, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be adjusted
comfortably and easily.
It is suitable for both product, portrait and landscape photography.
1. Fixed focal length 50mm, Maximum aperture of 1.7 delivers smooth bokeh, fit Close-up/portrait
2. Lens construction is 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings
3. Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m, Full-frame Visual angle: diagonal 46.5° horizontal 39.2°
4. Metal body, lightweight and portable
5. Manual focus Lens easy to focus shooting, feeling the manual fun. Please set your camera
to “M”, “P” or “A” mode while using it.
Compatible Camera Mount: Sony E-mount
Focus Type: Manual Focus
Item Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
Item Weight: 310g
Lens Type: fixed-non-zoom
Maximum Aperture: f1.7
Filter diameter: 52mm
Maximum Focal Length: 50mm
Minimum Aperture: f22
Minimum Focal Length: 50mm
Number of Diaphragm Blades
Number of Elements: 6
Number of Groups: 5
Zoom Type: Fixed
Full Frame Available: YES
Lens structure: 6 Elements in 5 Groups
Aperture Range: F/1.7 – F/22; Ideal Aperture with Diaphragm Blades;
Aluminum Body and Copper Core;Compact and Lightweight 0.68lb/310g
There are no reviews yet.